Renewable Energy for Homes and Businesses
Helping home owners, community groups, schools and businesses since 2008, EnergyMyWay Oxford specialises in a ‘whole of property’ approach to renewable energy, so we only recommend products that are suitable for your property and how you use it.
- Lower your bills by generating your own energy at home or work
- Earn money from Feed-in Tariff and Renewable Heat Incentive
- Reduce carbon emissions and limit your carbon tax liabilities
We will give you the best advice and provide highly skilled, MCS accredited installations of Solar PV, Solar Thermal, Ground and Air Source Heat Pumps, Biomass Boilers and Wind Turbines.
Visit our case studies page to see more projects by EnergyMyWay Oxfordshire.
- £206,000 return over 20 years
- Payback in 6 years at 17%
- 25,000 Kg CO2 offset
- £254,000 return over 20 years
- Payback in 8 years at 11%
- 17,000 Kg CO2 offset