Find an experienced and accredited installer
EnergyMyWay knows schools and understands your energy-related problems
We’ve worked with enough schools over the years to understand that it can be a struggle to keep up with the increasing pressure to cut costs and lower carbon emissions.You want to keep the heating and lighting in every part of the school running faultlessly, and most importantly, keep your students and staff safe, happy and educated.
A school’s heating, lighting and hot water systems are often something that has been neglected for many years, patched up rather than solving the root of the problem. Something that is only tackled when there is a crisis and they stop working. With the rising cost of fuel, your school’s energy bills for the year may well have increased by 30% on the previous year.
It doesn’t matter what stage you feel you’re at in the energy-saving process, we can help.
What makes EnergyMyWay the best choice for your school?
- We are a national company, local experts – so help is never far away
- We are independent and accredited, so you get the best advice and a quality installation
- We work with builders, architects, planning officer: a holistic approach means better efficiency
- We’ve developed education and engagement workshops to create energy ambassadors in your school
- Always up-to-date – we can give you the latest on grants, incentives, products and technologies
- A truly thorough energy audit – from lightbulbs to boilers, we look at everything!
- We offer a range of special finance deals – start making money from your energy installations immediately
- Experience with listed buildings – we’re sensitive to old buildings, how they look, what they’re used for, and all their unique features
Call us today to talk about how EnergyMyWay can help your school – from advice to a full system re-fit; from quick wins to long-term education.