Renewable Energy Advice
If you are looking to save money and incorporate renewable energy into the way you live, we provide free advice on the benefits and options available to you including making the most of government grants and subsidies.
All domestic projects are carried out using a simple, 4-stage process.
Stage 1. Renewable Energy Survey (our free survey)
We will visit your property, where we will:
- Assess your building and the way you use your resources
- Answer your questions about your renewable energy options and the benefits
- Give you independent advice on the best solution for your property
You are under absolutely no obligation to use EnergyMyWay services at this point.
Stage 2. Renewable Energy Solutions
We will provide you with a written proposal outlining:
- The renewable energy solutions we advise, your options and the costs of installation
- The financial returns you can expect to see
Should you choose to accept our proposal:
Stage 3. The Renewable Energy Installation
- We will install your chosen solution to the highest standards
- We are MCS accredited installers
- All our renewable energy installations come with a quality guarantee
We have the utmost respect for your property and our installation service reflects this.
Stage 4. Ongoing Support
- We pride ourselves in keeping in touch and ensuring customer satisfaction
- In addition to our quality guarantees, we offer long term maintenance contracts