Frequently Asked Questions

How do I ensure my Solar PV installation will qualify for the Feed-in Tariff?

As EnergyMyWay are MCS accredited we will issue you with a MCS certificate once the Solar PV installation has been completed and your system is fully functional. We then register your Solar PV installation with Gemserve and you will need to send your MCS certificate to your energy supplier so you can claim the Feed-in Tariff.