Frequently Asked Questions

Are there any grants or funding available for Solar PV?

Yes. For a Solar PV installation which has been installed by an MCS accredited installer such as EnergyMyWay, you will be able to claim Feed-in Tariff (FiT). When you claim FiT?s you will be paid for each kWh of electricity you produce whether you use the electricity in your property or export it to the grid.  The most common FiT is 15.44p per kWh but the rates vary depending on the size of the installation. You can also export you electricity back to the grid and receive an additional 4.5p per kWh.